• Can be charged with any of the following 4 refrigerants R-22, NU-22B, MO99 and R-427A
• Multiple unit sizes with capacities up to 5000 cu feet for a single unit.
• WineZone units have a long standing track record of maintaining optimal humidity levels.
• Quiet operation. Ductless split evaporators with decibel levels as low as 45 Db.
• Ductless split evaporators require only a single 1/4" hole through the cellar wall.
• Commercial grade condensers withstand continuous 110 degree ambient temperatures.
• Low ambient control is standard on every unit.
• Air handlers provide complete climate control with humidity, dehumidification, and heat options.
Lead Times : Most Winezone refrigeration units have a 3 week lead time, with the exception of any units ordered with ceiling mounted evaporators, which have a 3-5 week lead time.
Ductless Split Systems
Ductless systems are connected by small cables and a refrigerant line to an indoor or outdoor con- denser with a wine cellar unit to cool your cellar.
275 cu. ft.
1325 cu. ft.
2150 cu. ft.
$6,245.00 Sale $4,996.00
3625 cu. ft.
$5,998.75 Sale $4,799.00
3528 cu. ft.
Air Handler Ducted Systems
Ductless systems are connected by small cables and a refrigerant line to an indoor or outdoor condenser with a wine cellar unit to cool your cellar. Learn more>
1350 cu. ft.
2000 cu. ft.
3528 cu. ft.
5000 cu. ft.