Breezaire WKL 3000 Wine Cooling Unit
The current lead time for all Breezaire refrigeration units is approximately 1-2 weeks.
Specifications & Assembly Manuals
The Breezaire WKL3000 wine cooling unit is ideal for an entry level wine cellar. The benefits of this Breezaire WKL3000 wine refrigeration unit are that it is a self-contained wine refrigeration unit, and therefore does not require an HVAC technician for installation. Mounting the Breezaire in your wine cellar requires only a hole cut in the wall large enough to accept the wine refrigeration unit, and then a platform for the unit to sit on. This Breezaire wine cooling unit will maintain the required 55 - 58 degree temperature for a wine cellar, in addition to maintaining the room humidity between 55 -75%.
- Vibration free
- Plugs into a standard 110 Volt outlet
- Requires a drain line
- Does not introduce humidity into the space, it only maintains the existing level
- Standard unit does not have an electronic readout, you will need to purchase a thermometer separately or upgrade to the "E" series.
- Must vent into an adjoining space in your home with a temperature no greater than 25 degrees higher than the wine cellar (i.e. a 55 degree temperature in the wine cellar means the unit must vent into a space no more than 80 degrees.)
- As with any cooling unit the space the unit is venting into needs to be a minimum of twice the size of the wine cellar.
- The plug for these wine refrigeration units are in the front, so you normally have to pull the cord through the wall to plug it in, unless you pay an upgrade to have the cord put in the back of the unit.
Breezaire WKL 3000 Wine Cooling Unit
5 stars (0)
4 stars (0)
3 stars (0)
2 stars (1)
1 star (1)
7/15/2016After 6 years , my second Breezeaire 3000 WKL unit is failing again. This time the unit lasted only 16 months. This is absurd. So Breezeaire says send it back, So shipping is about $185 (round trip) and the fix could be 150-300 dollars. Plus installation. What to only fail again 16 months later? So much for taking care of a repeat customer. This company needs to read all these reviews that people are posting about their failed products!!! and take care of business. Do not buy this product
10/30/2013I am extremely disappointed in the WKL 3000. It has failed twice in the first three years, costing us over $400.00 in repairs, and the inconvenience of having it inoperable for periods of time. First the controller went out. Now the coil is leaking. We bought the Breezaire unit because we thought it would be dependable. It isn't. The replacement part warranty is nice, but when you have to send the unit to the factory for repair, it is very expense in labor and shipping, particularly if it's a frequent occurrence.
Free Design Services
Are you interested in transforming a room or designated space in your home into a proper wine cellar, wine storage area, or wine room for your collection? You don't need to do much to get started!
Click design request, & share your room dimensions with us, plus a few other other important details concerning your wine storage needs. We will take care of the rest and build a wine storage plan layout for you for free. With 30 years in designing custom wine cellars, we have some great ideas for your wine storage project.
Our custom wine cellar design services can be done with the use of our modular wine rack kits or custom products. We take into account necessary criteria such as budget, bottle capacity, and room/space dimensions to design the most suitable wine storage set-up for our clients.
Items are drop shipped from the manufacturer.