The current lead time for all Breezaire refrigeration units is approximately 3-4 weeks.
The BREEZAIRE WKCE Series cooling units are a compact design with cold air discharge on the bottom, which makes them ideal for installation in cabinets.
Because of their configuration the WKCE series cooling units are not rated for specified number of cubic feet. They are intended for cabinets and other constricted enclosures. Ask your BREEZAIRE Dealer for details.
The WKCE has a digital electronic (Sentry III+) control system which features:
- Large, easy to read, cool green LED display
- Accurate, easy to adjust (no tools needed) readable set points with continuous reading of enclosure temperature or displaying of set point when changing enclosure temperatures.
- Power outage protection, which delays unit start up after power outages.
- Blocked airflow protection, which shuts down unit and protects wine in case of high
temperatures caused by condenser blockage.
- Controls temperature by enclosure air sensors or optional bottle probe.
Units are shipped from the factory fully charged and ready for use when mounted in a wall and connected to 115 AC volt source.
Free Design Services
Do you have a room or a designated space that you would like to transform into a wine cellar, wine storage area, or wine room?
Click design request, & share your room dimensions with us, along with some other valuable information pertaining to your wine storage needs, and we will provide you with a wine storage plan layout free of charge.
We can design a room or area for you with either our modular kit wine racks, or our custom products. We can design by budget, bottle capacity, or any other criteria.
Items are drop shipped from the manufacturer.