Breezaire WKCE Series
The BREEZAIRE WKCE Series cooling units are a compact design with cold air discharge on the bottom, which makes them ideal for installation in cabinets.
Because of their configuration the WKCE series cooling units are not rated for specified number of cubic feet. They are intended for cabinets and other constricted enclosures. Ask your BREEZAIRE Dealer for details.
The WKCE has a digital electronic (Sentry III+) control system which features:
- Large, easy to read, cool green LED display
- Accurate, easy to adjust (no tools needed) readable set points with continuous reading of enclosure temperature or displaying of set point when changing enclosure temperatures.
- Power outage protection, which delays unit start up after power outages.
- Blocked airflow protection, which shuts down unit and protects wine in case of high temperatures caused by condenser blockage.
- Controls temperature by enclosure air sensors or optional bottle probe.
Units are shipped from the factory fully charged and ready for use when mounted in a wall and connected to 115 AC volt source.
|Sizing Guide & Specifications for Breezaire WKCE Systems
- All units are 115 Volt, 60 Hz
- All cabinet Units can be manufactured with the Hot air out the rear (standard) or out the top of unit (special order).
- Both cabinet models come with the electric cord out the front (standard) or can be routed out the bottom near the rear of the unit (special order).