- Our beautiful custom designed stained glass can be made with 2 types of glass - art glass or standard industry stained glass.
- The art glass has richer colors with brighter constrasts and better light reflection in the glass pieces.
- Choose from our collection of images or provide us with your own design.
- Custom artwork such as conceptual designs, photographs, postcards and pictures of vineyard scenes can all be reproduced to your specifications.
- This art form is often used in archway or glass rack openings.
- We recommend back lighting the artwork with our fluorescent slim-lites.
- The average lead time for stained glass is 6 to 8 weeks.
- Each piece is a custom creation and may vary slightly from the original shown.
- Please note that once all custom art pieces are finalized, they may not be returned.
Choose from our collection of original wine cellar art or create a customized piece by providing us with your own image ideas. Custom artwork that evolves from conceptual ideas personal photographs, postcards or pictures of vineyard scenes and wine motifs can be created around your specifications.
Our stained glass art pieces are often used in archway or glass rack openings. They can also be framed.
The average lead time for a stained glass scene is 6 to 8 weeks depending on the level of detail. Each piece is a custom creation and may vary slightly from the original shown on this page. Please note that once all custom art pieces are finalized, they may not be returned. Please review our return & cancellation policies for more information.
Learn more about our Artists.
Cellar "Wall Art" includes Paintings, Murals, Tumbled Stone Art, Stained Glass, Mosaic Art, Etched Mirrors, plain Mirrors, Hand Painted Tiles and Wood Carvings. All cellar Wall Art pieces are manufactured per customer for their specific usage. As a result of the custom nature of the products, these items cannot be placed back into inventory to be used for another customer. Therefore, there is no return of cellar Wall Art for any reason. Once the Purchase Agreement is signed your order will be placed into production. If your Wall Art needs to be modified after the agreement is signed you will be charged a redesign fee, an artist's labor fee, if applicable, plus the cost of any materials that have been used in the production of the Wall Art. If you would like to cancel your order before it is shipped, you will only be refunded the amount after the design fee, the artist's labor fee, and any materials that have already been used for the Wall Art have been subtracted from your original payment. In the event that the amount of used materials and labor fees exceeds the deposit on hand, the Purchaser agrees to pay Wine Cellar Innovations the remainder due to cover the costs of labor and said materials. Purchaser will have the option to have the finished materials they are being charged for shipped to the address of their choice at their expense or simply request Wine Cellar Innovations to discard the material for no additional charge to Purchaser.