The current lead time for all Breezaire refrigeration units is approximately 3-4 weeks.
Specifications & Assembly Manuals
The BREEZAIRE WKCE Series cooling units are a compact design with cold air discharge on the bottom, which makes them ideal for installation in cabinets.
Because of their configuration the WKCE series cooling units are not rated for specified number of cubic feet. They are intended for cabinets and other constricted enclosures. Ask your BREEZAIRE Dealer for details.
The WKCE has a digital electronic (Sentry III+) control system which features:
- Large, easy to read, cool green LED display
- Accurate, easy to adjust (no tools needed) readable set points with continuous reading of enclosure temperature or displaying of set point when changing enclosure temperatures.
- Power outage protection, which delays unit start up after power outages.
- Blocked airflow protection, which shuts down unit and protects wine in case of high
temperatures caused by condenser blockage.
- Controls temperature by enclosure air sensors or optional bottle probe.
Units are shipped from the factory fully charged and ready for use when mounted in a wall and connected to 115 AC volt source.
Free Design Services
Does your home have that spare room or unused space that you would like to transform into a wine cellar, wine storage area, or wine room?
You can stop dreaming about that custom wine cellar and start clicking on the design request form! All you need to do is share your room dimensions with us, along with some other valuable information pertaining to your wine storage needs. We will then get to work and provide you with a wine storage plan layout - totally for free.
Wine Cellar Innovations can whip up a custom design for that spare room or area in your home by utilizing our wood wine rack kits and/or our custom products. We'll take into account your budget, bottle storage needs, and other considerations for your wine cellar layout.
Items are drop shipped from the manufacturer.