Choose from our collection of original wine themed artwork or create a customized piece by providing us with your own image ideas. Custom wine themed wall art that evolves from conceptual ideas, personal photographs, postcards or pictures of vineyard scenes and wine motifs can be created around your wine cellar art specifications.
Our paintings are often used in archway or glass rack openings. They can also be framed. For those who prefer their artwork painted directly on the walls, we have artists that will travel to paint murals worldwide. There will be additional costs to cover travel expenses for these jobs. See Onsite Murals for more information.
All wine themed art canvas paintings ship out stretched and ready to hang in your wine cellar. Paintings that are going into archways will ship pre-installed in the archway.
The average lead time for a painting is 4 to 6 weeks depending on the level of detail. Each wine inspired wall art piece is a custom creation and may vary slightly from the original shown on this page. Please note that once all custom art pieces are finalized, they may not be returned. Please review our return & cancellation policies for more information.
Learn more about our Artists
- These wine themed artwork creations are hand painted and designed around the customer’s taste, dimensional needs and specifications.
- These aesthetic masterpieces are created on canvas with acrylics or oils.
- Choose from our collection of original wine cellar art or create a customized piece by providing us with your own image ideas.
- Custom artwork that evolves from conceptual ideas, personal photographs, postcards or pictures of vineyard scenes and wine motifs will be created around your specifications.
- Canvases larger than 3 ½’ x 7 ½’ will be painted on wallpaper canvas.
- For those who prefer their artwork painted directly on the wall, we have artists that travel to paint onsite murals worldwide. There will be additional costs to cover travel expenses for these jobs.
- Our paintings are often used in archways, glass rack openings, or as wall murals. They can also be framed.
- Installation: shipped out stretched & ready to hang. For archways the paintings will ship pre-installed in the archway.
- If you have a pre-existing archway for which you want art, please request a special quote.
- Paintings can be made to fit horizontal or vertical openings depending on the customer’s choice when ordering their custom wine racks.
- The average lead-time for a painting is 4 to 6 weeks depending on level of detail. Add an additional 3 weeks for oils to allow for drying.
- Each piece is a custom creation and may vary slightly from the original.
- Please note that once all custom art pieces are finalized, they may not be returned.
Wallpaper Canvas Option
- Great alternative for clients wanting a "Hand Painted Wall Mural," but don't want to pay the travel expenses associated with an on-site mural.
- Canvases larger than 3 ½' x 7 ½' will be painted on wallpaper canvas.
- Lighter weight than regular canvas.
- Same canvas finish as our regular canvas.
- Wallpaper canvas can be installed by a professional wallpaper installer directly to your wine cellar wall.
- Can be applied with a thin layer of cheese cloth to the back, making it removable from the wall at a later date, and re-applicable a second time in a new location.
- Wallpaper canvas installation instructions are available upon request.
- Samples of canvas are available upon request.
All of the paintings & murals in our gallery can be custom designed or altered to suit your taste in colors, composition layout and painting style.
You can even customize one of our vineyard scenes by placing your home or business in the background of the scene.
The average lead time for a painting is 4 to 6 weeks depending on level of detail. Add an additional 3 weeks for oils to allow for drying.
All canvas paintings ship out stretched and ready to hang in your wine cellar. Paintings that are going into archways will ship pre-installed in the archway.
If you are also ordering wine racking, we will attempt to ship out your custom painting with your wine racking shipment.
Cellar "Wall Art" includes Paintings, Murals, Tumbled Stone Art, Stained Glass, Mosaic Art, Etched Mirrors, plain Mirrors, Hand Painted Tiles and Wood Carvings. All cellar Wall Art pieces are manufactured per customer for their specific usage. As a result of the custom nature of the products, these items cannot be placed back into inventory to be used for another customer. Therefore, there is no return of cellar Wall Art for any reason. Once the Purchase Agreement is signed your order will be placed into production. If your Wall Art needs to be modified after the agreement is signed you will be charged a redesign fee, an artist's labor fee, if applicable, plus the cost of any materials that have been used in the production of the Wall Art. If you would like to cancel your order before it is shipped, you will only be refunded the amount after the design fee, the artist's labor fee, and any materials that have already been used for the Wall Art have been subtracted from your original payment. In the event that the amount of used materials and labor fees exceeds the deposit on hand, the Purchaser agrees to pay Wine Cellar Innovations the remainder due to cover the costs of labor and said materials. Purchaser will have the option to have the finished materials they are being charged for shipped to the address of their choice at their expense or simply request Wine Cellar Innovations to discard the material for no additional charge to Purchaser.