- Enlarge the appearance of your wine cellar with a mirror.
- The designs on our beautifully etched mirrors are all sketched out and sandblasted by hand.
- The detailed etchings can be coated with paint on the backside of the mirror to show the etched image in a color of your choosing.
- The mirrors are ¼" thick with seamed edges.
- Choose from our collection of etchings or create a customized piece by providing us with your own artwork such as family initials, family crests or a favorite wine label.
- All of the etchings that are shown in the Cellar Entryway Gallery can also be etched on mirrors.
- Mirrors are often used in archway or glass rack openings.
- They can also be framed & beveled.
- All mirrors ship out with a protective film over the glass to prevent scratches during shipment.
- Mirrors that are going into archways will ship pre-installed in the archway.
- The average lead-time for an etched mirror is 3 to 4 weeks.
- Each piece is a custom creation and may vary slightly from the original shown on this page.
- Please note that once all custom art pieces are finalized, they may not be returned.
Choose from our collection of etchings or create a customized piece by providing us with your own artwork such as family initials, family crests or a favorite wine label.
All of the etching designs shown in our etched glass panel door section can be etched on mirrors.
Each piece is a custom creation and may vary slightly from the original shown on this page.
Please note that once all custom art pieces are finalized, they may not be returned.
Cellar "Wall Art" includes Paintings, Murals, Tumbled Stone Art, Stained Glass, Mosaic Art, Etched Mirrors, plain Mirrors, Hand Painted Tiles and Wood Carvings. All cellar Wall Art pieces are manufactured per customer for their specific usage. As a result of the custom nature of the products, these items cannot be placed back into inventory to be used for another customer. Therefore, there is no return of cellar Wall Art for any reason. Once the Purchase Agreement is signed your order will be placed into production. If your Wall Art needs to be modified after the agreement is signed you will be charged a redesign fee, an artist's labor fee, if applicable, plus the cost of any materials that have been used in the production of the Wall Art. If you would like to cancel your order before it is shipped, you will only be refunded the amount after the design fee, the artist's labor fee, and any materials that have already been used for the Wall Art have been subtracted from your original payment. In the event that the amount of used materials and labor fees exceeds the deposit on hand, the Purchaser agrees to pay Wine Cellar Innovations the remainder due to cover the costs of labor and said materials. Purchaser will have the option to have the finished materials they are being charged for shipped to the address of their choice at their expense or simply request Wine Cellar Innovations to discard the material for no additional charge to Purchaser.