Wine Cellar Rolling Ladder
Bent Rolling Ladder
Stained Rolling Ladder
Our rolling ladders come standard in Red Oak with a clear finish. Custom made to fulfill your specific needs and environment. Each ladder is a custom creation and may not be returned.
Rolling Ladder Instructions>
Rolling Ladders Features
- Our rolling ladders come standard in Red Oak with a clear finish.
- Wood selections such as Birch, Cherry, Maple, Mahogany, White Oak, Lyptus, Alder and Walnut are available for a slight upcharge.
- Also for an upcharge, ladders can be stained to match your racking.
- Ladders cannot be laquered, but come standard with a clear finish.
- The ladders come with upper hook assembly.
- Custom made to fulfill your specific needs and environment.
- The reinforced bottom step gives added safety and support.
- Maximum height available is 14 ft.
- Bent Ladders must be used in cellars that have double deep racking below the table tops.
- The average lead-time for a standard ladder 6 to 8 weeks.
- Each ladder is a custom creation and may not be returned.
- Track pipe diameter is 1 1/4"
View bracket dimensions>
Bottom Roller & Hook Top Assembly
- The bottom roller assembly has a sunburst pattern, cast wheel cover.
- The no-scuff wheels travel equally well on wood, tile or carpeted floors.
- Our ladders give you a stylish way to easily and safely utilize your out of reach storage locations.
- A cellar with an inside corner transition usually has a tight radius track. This racking feature doesn't allow ladders to function effectively, and therefore, hook top ladders must be lifted into and around curved corners
- Open Seam metal track comes standard with a flat black powder finish.
- Other metallic hardware finishes are available for a slight up charge.
- The tracks are easy to install and can be designed to fit unusual floor plans.
- Ladder track will be placed TWO bottle spaces above or below any spacer bar.
- Ladder track is not recommended for the following types of racking; vertical bottle displays, diamond bins and cases. The track will cut across the openings of these racks and may block access to bottle storage.