COOPERAGE is the outside portion of a wine barrelhead, and it has the distinct markings of each barrel, which identified its original contents. There are 2 "Cooperage" stamps per every 3 feet.
INFUSION refers to the inside pieces of wine barrel material. The aged barrels have the unique patina of the wine infused permanently into the wood and the tabletops have a dark burgundy color because they have been stained by wine. The Infusion pieces do not have the "cooperage" stamps on them.
|Care & Maintenance Guide
- Reclaimed wood components from wine barrels gives your wine cellar the feel of being right in the heart of wine country. With this custom hand-finished product, each piece is, in itself, a unique work of art, with no two planks exactly alike. You will find this unique Tabletop product to be distinctive and timeless. This Tabletop will bring a reclaimed element of wine production into your wine cellar.
- Boards come pre-finished and sealed with a UV water base sealant.
- Each reclaimed wood component is carefully inspected for quality, color, and structural integrity.
- Vintage Barrel Tabletop with engineered material thicknesses are: Cooperage 1 3/8” and Infusion 1 1/8”.
- Engineered material
- Tabletops ship out as 1 solid piece ready to be installed unless over 8ft.
- Due to shipping constraints, tabletops over 8’ long are created with lace-seams.
- During fabrication these tops are made to the true length and are pulled apart to ship.
- The laces can be placed wherever you want them as long as each individual piece is not over 7’ long.
- The tops will be marked where the lace seam goes so they are easy to identify.
- The pieces fit together like a puzzle. The planks are staggered as shown in the photo. The separated planks which are 23” long, make what they call “fingers” that stick out at the joint approx. 3-6”and then the two
sections just slip/slide together.
- For large tabletops we recommended laying the pieces on the floor to put together and then picking it up as one piece to install on top of racking.
- Edge banding on all visible sides of the tabletops.
- Lead time 4-6 weeks
- Please note that once all custom tabletops are finalized, they may not be returned.
Cooperage - 1 3/8" thick,
Infusion - 1 1/8" thick,
Cellar Art "Tabletop" includes Cork, Painted Tile, Mosaic, Vintage Wine Barrel, and Inlaid Hardwood. All Cellar Art Tabletop options, except for Cork, are manufactured per customer for their specific usage. As a result of the custom nature of these products, these items cannot be placed back into inventory to be used for another customer. Therefore, there is no return of Cellar Art Tabletop (except for Cork) for any reason. Once the Purchase Agreement is signed your order will be placed into production. If your Tabletop needs to be modified after the agreement is signed you will be charged a redesign fee, an artist's labor fee, if applicable, plus the cost of any materials that have been used in the production of the Tabletop. If you would like to cancel your order before it is shipped, you will only be refunded the amount after the design fee, labor fees, and any materials that have already been used for your Tabletop have been subtracted from your original payment. In the event that the amount of used materials and labor fees exceed the deposit on hand, the Purchaser agrees to pay Wine Cellar Innovations the remainder due to cover the costs of labor and said materials. Purchaser will have the option to have the finished materials they are being charged for shipped to the address of their choice at their expense or simply request Wine Cellar Innovations to discard material for no additional charge to Purchaser. Cork Tabletop orders can be returned or exchanged if the reason for the return was a processing error on Wine Cellar Innovations's part, such as the wrong item was sent or the item was damaged or defective upon receipt. The client has 4 weeks from the date that the order is received to inspect the Cork for damages. At that time, the order can be exchanged for the same cork floor color and material as was on the original order and signoff, at no additional charge. If, after 4 weeks, you need to exchange the Tabletop due to a processing error on Wine Cellar Innovations's part or the item was damaged or defective upon receipt, you may do so, however the order will be subject to shipping both ways. If you choose to return the cork floor rather than exchange it, you may do so within 4 weeks of the order receipt, however the order will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. The customer may contact Wine Cellar Innovations to initiate the return process. All refunds will be paid by Wine Cellar Innovations to the customer. Wine Cellar Innovations will refund customer in the amount of the total item price minus a 15% restocking fee. The customer must acquire a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from Wine Cellar Innovations in order for the product to be returned. If the product is being exchanged due to damage or incorrect product being sent in error by Wine Cellar Innovations, Wine Cellar Innovations will provide a call tag for return at no charge to the customer. The customer has 6 business days to activate this call tag. If it is not activated by the 7th business day the customer will be charged the full amount of the product plus shipping. If the customer is willing to wait for the replacement until the product is returned this rule does not apply and the customer will not be charged for shipping. Should customer inadvertently order an incorrect item, they will be responsible for the replacement cost plus shipping. Upon receipt of the return, Wine Cellar Innovations will refund the customer the cost of the incorrect items, minus the 15% restocking fee and any additional return shipping cost paid by Wine Cellar Innovations.