Buy Doors Online
Starting Price: $3178.26 - S&H: $250.00
Door available in 3 sizes-
36" w x 84" h, 36" w x 96" h, 42" w x 96" h
Knotty Alder Door - Stained, Distressed & Finished as shown in photo
FeaturesIncrease the aesthetic value of your wine cellar with our custom built wine cellar doors. Purchasing a properly insulated wine cellar door from us, industry leaders and wine cellar specialists, will ensure your wine cellar will stay sealed properly. We are currently selling this pictured wine cellar door online, at the given dimensions (See Specs). Please contact us for a custom quote if you are looking for a custom sized wine cellar door, we can accommodate most requests.
Requirements to Receive A Custom Wine Cellar Door Quote
Either the rough opening of your space or the net door dimensions are required if the space is in the framing stage. Jamb width will also be required. Jamb width is simply the thickness of the wall the door will be hung in.
*Also note that if you are purchasing this door or gate, that a representative will need to get in touch with you to have you sign off on a spec sheet. Please make sure that accurate contact information is submitted at checkout so we may do so efficiently and promptly. This spec sheet is required documentation needed prior to placing your order into production.
Wine Cellar Innovations warrants the Classic Collection wood series doors to be free from defects due to workmanship or material under normal use and service, for ten (10) years from the initial ship date for residential applications and two (2) years from the initial ship date for commercial applications.
Limited One Year Insulated Glass Warranty
Wine Cellar Innovations warrants that the standard clear and insulated tempered glass units will not, for a period of one (1) year after the ship date, develop material obstruction of vision between the interior glass surfaces caused by failure of the hermetic seal. This warranty shall not apply to units with broken glass or to glass units installed by others. Liability under this warranty shall be limited to shipping a replacement glass unit.
Characteristics Excluded From These Warranties
The following are not defects in workmanship or material and are not covered by this written warranty:
- Damage caused by attempts other than Wine Cellar Innovations to repair the door.
- Natural variations in the color or texture of the door.
- This warranty applies to doors properly sealed and finished on all six sides and hung in a location protected from exposure to direct sun or rain under normal conditions.
- For doors 3' x 7' or smaller; warp not exceeding 1/4" in the plane of the door itself. For doors larger than 3' x 7'; warp not exceeding 3/8" in the plane of the door itself.
- Defects caused by (a) warp or bow of the frame or jamb in which the door is hung; (b) improper hanging of the door; or (c) improper installation such that the door does not swing freely.
- Damage caused by improper handling or on-site storage.
- Panel misalignment or shrinkage is not considered a defect.
- The performance or appearance of finishes applied is not covered.
Limitations and Exclusions
This warranty sets forth Wine Cellar Innovations maximum liability for its products. This warranty does not cover products that are not Wine Cellar Innovations doors, accidents including accidental door glass breakage, Acts of God, and products subjected to conditions outside their design limitations.
Should a Classic Collection series wood door fail to conform to this Limited Warranty, Wine Cellar Innovations will, at its option, either repair the door, ship a replacement door to the distributor or person making the warranty claim in the same condition of fitting or finishing as the door was originally sold by Wine Cellar Innovations to the distributor or person, or refund the original purchase price paid to Wine Cellar Innovations for the door. In no event shall Wine Cellar Innovations pay for the cost of labor, installation or finishing of the replacement or original door or for any other cost relating to the replacement of the door. All visible defects or mistakes in shipment must be reported to Wine Cellar Innovations by the end user before the product is trimmed or installed, otherwise the product shall be deemed correct and/or acceptable.
A Turn Key quote will be required if delivery is to be made to the following :
- High rise
- Any residential area where trucking companies must use asn elevator
- If the customer wants delivery past the threshold & inside the residence
- If the drop off location is not directly off of the driveway or if the driveway is inaccessible.