WineZone Ductless Split Refrigeration
Our industrial quality Winezone Split Refrigeration systems are ideal for any wine cellar. Split Refrigeration systems are available in sizes from 1,500 BTU and larger and built to last under the most demanding conditions. * Installation by qualified HVAC technician required.
• Featured wine cellar refrigeration evaporator is quiet and attractive.
• Designed for a 55 degree temperature differential for wine storage.
• Designed to maintain 55 - 75% relative humidity in wine cellars.
• Other evaporator options are available but not shown.
• Indoor and outdoor wine cellar refrigeration condensers work with the wall mounted evaporator.
• Water-cooled condensers are available.
• FREE BTU Analysis.
Lead Times : Most Winezone refrigeration units have a 3 week lead time, with the exception of any units ordered with ceiling mounted evaporators, which have a 3-5 week lead time.
Sale! Save 20% Off All Wine Zone Units + Free Two Year Warranty Upgrade with the Purchase of Every WineZone Unit! ($327 Value) Free warranty upgrade and discount will automatically be added at checkout.
Winezone Ductless Split Refrigeration System Diagram for a Wine Cellar
Ductless Split Systems
Ductless systems are connected by small cables and a refrigerant line to an indoor or outdoor con- denser with a wine cellar unit to cool your cellar. Learn more>
275 cu. ft.
950 cu. ft.
1800 cu. ft.
available March 1st, pre-order now!
3500 cu. ft.
WineZone Ductless Split
WineZone Diagnostic Sheet