5 Column Bin Wine Display
Save 35% on any Commercial Wine Rack Purchase – no code required
+ Everyday Free Shipping!!! on all Commercial Wine Racks.
PLUS: Save an additional 10% Off Clear All Heart Redwood options below for a total of 45% OFF!
Limited Time Offer.
*This offer cannot be combined with any other offer. Excludes Curvy Wine Cubes, Factory Seconds, custom and metal commercial racks.
FeaturesThe 5 Column Bin Wine Display is one of our best selling commercial wine display racks . These wine display racks are sold in combinations of 2, 3, 4, or 5 columns. Designed to merchandise high volume wines, the resulting sales will make these among the highest producing wine display racks in your store. The display trays hold up to two over sized wine bottles. Assembly required.
- Full wine bottle depth coverage at 13 ½” deep
- Beveled ends and rounded edges
- Labels are safe from tearing
- Mix and match components
- Made in the USA
A vinyl covered base platform raises the wine racking off the ground by 4". The vinyl is usually typically only applied to the front of the base, so please be sure to let us know if you require it to be applied on the sides, as well.. The vinyl base is available in brown or black.
Optional casters are designed to be utilized on smooth, hard
surfaces and allow the wine rack to be rolled to any location of the store. No more
traffic problems when you have casters added to your commercial wine racks.
Casters can only be installed on Vinyl Bases, and are available for sale as an upgrade. Costs vary per racking component.
Caster placement varies in both location and quantity based on style of commercial wine rack ordered ; Caster placement as indicated in the picture may vary per commercial wine rack.
| Plastic price tracks are available and can be purchased separately.
Displays: 8 bottles per column | 40 per 5 Column Unit
Stores: 96 bottles per column | 480 per 5 Column Unit
Bottle Capacity per Column: 104
Total Unit Bottle Capacity: 520
Height: 83 5/8"
Width: 75 11/16"
Depth: 17 7/8"
*Due to varying bottle designs and diameters you may find these bottle sizes do not stack well in a bin format.
Price Track Available for Purchase
Free Design Services
Do you have a room or a designated space that you would like to transform into a wine cellar, wine storage area, or wine room?
Click design request, & share your room dimensions with us, along with some other valuable information pertaining to your wine storage needs, and we will provide you with a wine storage plan layout free of charge.
We can design a room or area for you with either our modular wine rack kits, or our custom products. We can design by budget, bottle capacity, or any other criteria.
WarrantyWine Cellar Innovations warrants its wine racking to be free from defects due to workmanship or material under normal use and service, for five (5) years from the initial ship date. If the product is defective due to workmanship or materials, Wine Cellar Innovations will, at its option, repair or replace the product free of charge. This warranty constitutes the entire warranty of Wine Cellar Innovations with respect to its racking systems and is in lieu of all other warranties, including a warranty of merchantability, expressed or implied. Wine Cellar Innovations will not be responsible for any consequential damages of any nature.
ShippingWine Cellar Innovations inventories a variety of our commercial racking units, but lead-time will vary based on quantity, material, stain, and lacquer selected. Call or e-mail us if your order is time sensitive.
A Turn Key quote will be required if delivery is to be made to the following :
- High rise
- Any residential area where trucking companies must use asn elevator
- If the customer wants delivery past the threshold & inside the residence
- If the drop off location is not directly off of the driveway or if the driveway is inaccessible.
|Our Commercial Wine Racks are available in several wood types and stain options. Below is a complete list of all the available options. Please click through the interactive wood swatches on the right to see what your wine racks will look like. Click the link below to learn more about our wood types and stain options.|
- The Purchaser must contact Wine Cellar Innovations to inform them of the error that was made
- A replacement will be sent to the customer within 24 hours
- The Purchaser will be given an RMA# which must be written on the outside of the shipping box
- Call Tags will be sent to the Purchaser to return the item at no cost
- Instructions will be included with the Call Tags on how to return the item. This is called "Activating the Call Tag."
- The customer has 6 business days to activate this call tag. If it is not activated by the 7th business day the customer will be charged the full amount of the product plus shipping.
- Conversely, The Purchaser may request that the replacement not be sent until the incorrect unit arrives back at Wine Cellar Innovations. This will eliminate issue #6 above…ensuring no cost will be incurred by the customer.
If you choose not to have your product shipped to you immediately when it is completed, or if you are interested in picking up your products yourself, then Wine Cellar Innovations will store your product at our warehouse at no additional charge for up to 7 calendar days from the initial date you are informed your product has been completed. On the 8th calendar day your order will start to accumulate storage fees in the amount of $.10 per pound/ per day. Your order will not be release until all payments have been received, including the additional storage charges. If the amount of your storage charges exceeds the payments that Wine Cellar Innovations has received, then product is subject to forfeiture.